WeatherGreen Bay, WI (54303)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Tonight Tomorrow Fri Night
    Broken Clouds Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Partly Cloudy
    70°Feels Like: 70° 66° 81° 65°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 80% Chance of Precip: 20% Chance of Precip: 20%
    Wind: ESE 7 mph Wind: SE 6 mph Wind: NE mph Wind: NE 7 mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayAug 21

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    6 pm 74° Thunderstorms 80% 82% SE 9 mph
    7 pm 74° Showers 50% 82% ESE 6 mph
    8 pm 73° Showers 50% 86% ESE 6 mph
    9 pm 71° Showers 50% 93% ESE 6 mph
    10 pm 70° Showers 50% 94% ESE 6 mph
    11 pm 69° Showers 60% 97% ESE 6 mph
    12 am 69° Showers 60% 95% SE 6 mph
    1 am 69° Thunderstorms 60% 96% SE 5 mph
    2 am 69° Thunderstorms 80% 97% SE 4 mph
    3 am 70° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 97% SE 4 mph
    4 am 70° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 97% ESE 3 mph
    5 am 70° Cloudy 10% 99% SE 3 mph
    6 am 69° Cloudy 20% 100% SE 3 mph
    7 am 69° Mostly Cloudy 20% 99% ESE 3 mph
    8 am 70° Cloudy 20% 99% E 2 mph
    9 am 71° Mostly Cloudy 20% 97% NNW 3 mph
    10 am 74° Mostly Cloudy 20% 92% NE 5 mph
    11 am 76° Mostly Cloudy 20% 87% NE 4 mph
    12 pm 77° Mostly Cloudy 20% 86% NNE 4 mph
    1 pm 81° Mostly Cloudy 20% 83% NNE 4 mph
    2 pm 82° Mostly Cloudy 10% 81% NE 4 mph
    3 pm 83° Mostly Cloudy 20% 80% ENE 5 mph
    4 pm 84° Mostly Cloudy 10% 78% NE 6 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Friday Aug 22 81° / 65° More clouds than sun 20% 87% NE 7 mph More details
    Saturday Aug 23 76° / 64° Cloudy 20% 86% ENE 9 mph More details
    Sunday Aug 24 84° / 70° Times of sun and clouds 20% 79% SE 12 mph More details
    Monday Aug 25 86° / 65° Scattered thunderstorms possible 50% 80% SSW 10 mph More details
    Tuesday Aug 26 84° / 64° A few thunderstorms possible 40% 68% S 8 mph More details
    Wednesday Aug 27 75° / 56° Scattered thunderstorms 40% 75% NW 10 mph More details
    Thursday Aug 28 71° / 55° More clouds than sun 20% 70% NNW 8 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report