« Shows & Personalities
- On Air:
- Saturday, 2pm - 7pm; Sunday, 8pm - Midnight
- Q: What do you like best about Wisconsin?
- A: Summertime! I like to kick back in the northwoods and also enjoy scenic LaCrosse and Wausau.
- Q: What was your first Country concert?
- A: I’m not sure but Confederate Railroad was one of the first. They rocked!
- Q: Who is your favorite Country artist?
- A: I don’t know if I have one in particular, but I do like Jake Owen, Eric Church, and Sugarland.
- Q: How long have you been a Country DJ?
- A: Over 20 years! Country listeners are the greatest!
- Q: What are some of your hobbies?
- A: Traveling, going to local stock car races, watching TV, goin’ out, workin’ out (kind of).
- Q: What are some of your favorite things you’ve done?
- A: Visiting California which was a dream come true. Visiting South Fork Ranch in Texas. Riding with Dick Trickle (America’s Winningest Driver!) in one of his stock cars.
- Q: What is your favorite food?
- A: Steak… medium well, please!