GREEN BAY, WI (WTAQ) - Officials with the Green Bay Area Public School District are holding a series of forums to talk about the district's future.
According to a news release from the district:
"Green Bay Area Public School District leaders are dedicated to ensuring all students graduate college, career and community ready, and are inspired to succeed in Green Bay’s growing diverse community. To achieve this mission, Superintendent Michelle Langenfeld and School Board President Brenda Warren recently announced their “strategic roadmap” for the district, a plan that focuses on preparing students for 21st century learning to meet the needs of a global economy."
The sessions are:
- Thursday, January 17, 2013 – 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Brown County Library meeting rooms 1 & 2, 515 Pine St.
- Thursday, February 21, 2013 – 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Harmony Café community room, 1660 West Mason St.
- Thursday, March 21, 2013 – 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., West High School old library, 966 Shawano Ave.
- Thursday, March 21, 2013 – 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Kroc Center Oak Room, 1315 Lime Kiln Rd.
- Thursday, April 18, 2013 – 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., East High School library, 1415 E Walnut St.
- Thursday, May 16, 2013 – 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., District Office Building board room, 200 S Broadway St.