Country USA All Access
Want to find out more about Country USA 2014? Visit their official website.
Country USA and Rock USA are now hiring!
- Bartenders Hiring Fair - April 22nd and 23rd
- Security Hiring Fair - April 26th and 27th
- Food Court Hiring Fair - May 10th
This Year's Lineup
Tuesday, June 24th (Gates Open at 3:00pm)
- Luke Bryan 11:15pm
- Elizabeth Lyons 3:00pm
- Drew Baldridge 4:00pm
- Charlie Worsham 6:00pm
- Joe Nichols8:30pm
Wednesday, June 25th (Gates Open at 3:00pm)
- Brantley Gilbert 11:15pm
- Larissa 3:00pm
- Dan + Shay 4:00pm
- Tyler Farr 6:00pm
- Randy Houser 8:30pm
Thursday, June 26th (Gates Open at 2:30pm)
- Gary Allan 11:15pm
- Pure Grain 2:30pm
- Frankie Ballard 4:00pm
- Brett Eldredge 6:00pm
- Chris Young8:30pm
Friday, June 27th (Gates Open at 1:30pm)
- Florida Georgia Line 11:15pm
- Moonlight Social 1:30pm
- Casey Muessigmann 2:30pm
- Rachel Farley 4:00pm
- Thomas Rhett 6:00pm
- Eli Young Band 8:30pm
Saturday, June 28th (Gates Open at 1:30pm)
- Carrie Underwood 11:15pm
- Broadband 1:30pm
- Colton James 2:30pm
- Colt Ford 4:00pm
- Neal McCoy 6:00pm
- Rodney Atkins 8:30pm
Directions to Country USA
Any camp traffic coming in on HWY 26 will be re-routed back to HWY 44!!!
- From HWY 41, Exit #116.
- Go West on Hwy 44. (Right if coming from the North, Left is coming from the South.)
- Continue aprrox. 1 mile to Clay Rd. (Small gree house/red barn on the left.)
- Left on Clay Road.
- Approx. 1 mile to Ripple Ave, Left on Ripple Avenue.
- 1/2 mile to CAMPERS Entrance.
- On Ripple Avenue CAMPERS MUST STAY IN LEFT LANE! (Right Lane for Employees Only)
- Note: This is a camper's entrance only. All other festival traffic will go through the main entrance. Campers please exit 44 only to avoid cross traffic!
NOTE FROM THE COUNTRY USA TICKET OFFICE --IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EVERYONE WHO ORDERED COUNTRY USA TICKETS!
Country USA has a new ticketing system. You will no longer be mailed a hard ticket, but instead emailed an electronic ticket that you will print or just bring up on your smart phone at the festival (this includes camping tokens, VIP items, Pin vouchers…etc).
If you ordered online we already, Country USA has your e-mail address. However, IF YOU ORDERED AT THE FESTIVAL OR ON THE PHONE they need your e-mail address. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put EMAIL in the subject line and then give them the name the order is under, address, day time phone number and the e-mail address you would like your items sent to.
Please keep in mind the importance of the e-mail you will get in APRIL with your ticket vouchers. If your email changes during the year, please give them a call with the new information. To learn more go to our website to the tickets tab, click here to buy tickets, then read the FAQ’s.