Festival Foods Live Reads
All Markets Version of Lives 11/10/2013
Burgundy Pepper Spoon Roasts
• On sale this week at Festival Foods, stop in and stock up on Festival’s famous Burgundy
Pepper Spoon Roasts.
• These boneless sirloins are made of only the very best in beef: Certified Angus Beef.
• And the whole family will love tender Spoon Roast because Festival packs them with
• These mouth-watering roasts are tumbled in a delicious Burgundy Pepper marinade for
thirty minutes, then are sprinkled with a delicious vegetable pepper medley seasoning.
• To prepare, simply bake in your oven, grill, or place in your crockpot.
• For the full preparation details, visit festfoods.com or talk to one of Festival’s friendly
Meat Department associates.
• Then enjoy tender, delicious Burgundy Pepper Spoon Roast--it’s sale priced right now at
• It’s everyone’s favorite time of year right now at Festival Foods: the time of year when
two famous “fests” come together.
• That’s right, I’m talking about Winefest and Cheesefest.
• You’ll find hundreds of sale priced wines to choose from, with all 750mL bottles being
• Every brand, every type!
• Best of all, you can sample before you buy in Festival’s Wine and Spirits Department
everyday from 11am to 6pm.
• Stock up on sale priced cheeses:
o Belgioioso Marscapone, Asiago Fresca, and Gorgonzola Crumble Cheese
o Festival’s Own - SKS Estates Gourmet Cheese Spreads in flavors like Onion and
Garlic, Horseradish, Smokey Bacon, Tomato Basil, and more!
o And Festival’s Own - SKS Estates Specialty Chunk Cheeses like Double
Gloucester, Jalapeno Jack, and Portabella Mushroom!
• You’re sure to find a new favorite.
• It’s Winefest and Cheesefest this week only at Festival Foods!
Knife Sharpening – This week Free Knife Sharpening for up to 4 knives! 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Daily. Bring your knives (excluding serrated blades) to Festival – our trained staff will sharpen
your knives while you shop!
• Thanksgiving Day is right around the corner – to participate in Festival Foods’s Turkey
Trot, register at FestivalFoodsTurkeyTrot.com.