• Looking to start out the school year on a healthier path?
• Try Festival’s Natural and Organic Department for a wide selection of grocery items with
health in mind.
• You’ll find an array of organic products free of preservatives, artificial flavors, and
• This week, save on Phil’s Cage Free Eggs, Kind Bars, Raaw Juice, Snow Pac Organic
Vegetables, Hope Organic Hummus, Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips, and much more!
• Festival’s Natural and Organic Department also has handy bulks bins filled with
wholesome grains so you can select as much or as little as you need.
• No matter what you choose from Festival’s Natural and Organic Department, you can be
sure that it will be healthful and delicious!
• Festival’s Natural and Organic Department—getting your school year off to a healthy
CAB Boneless Top Round Steaks and Roasts On Sale
• Looking for a new meal idea this week?
• With the school year starting, life gets hectic, and we can use all the help we can get!
• Festival can help with some simple, no-fuss meals.
• Stop by Festival’s Meat Department this week where they have some very tasty sale
priced: Certified Angus Beef Top Round Steaks and Roasts.
• They can only be described as mouth-watering, flavorful, and juicy!
• They taste amazing when simply roasted in the oven or tossed into a slow cooker.
• They’re excellent in hot dishes, stroganoff, gravies, and soups.
• Visit festfoods.com for some simple recipes!
• Certified Angus Beef Top Round Steaks and Roasts: on sale this week only at Festival