« Randy Allen's Blog

Could your child mistake this as a treat and swallow it?

by Randy Allen

Would your child eat this thinking it's a treat?

Look carefully! This is actually a laundry detergent pod that could cause your child serious injury. A young girl in Minnesota spent several days in the hospital after eating one, thinking it was a blueberry.

More than 4 dozen children have been injured in the last month along!

Do use detergent pods and how do you store them away from your children?

Here more on the story you'll want to read: http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/26242369/laundry-detergent-pod-explodes-in-minnesota-toddlers-throat