With all the crazy weather we've experienced this Spring, it took a awhile but I finally pulled out the grill. Here's one of my favorite burgers.
Mike's Fabulous Philly Burger
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (2.5 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- In a large bowl, combine 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 3 teaspoons mustard and half the onions. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Form into four patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the cream cheese, remaining Worcestershire sauce and mustard, mushrooms and parsley. Spread the cheese mixture on cooked patties; top with reserved onions. Grill or broil 30 seconds longer or until the onions are crisp-tender. Serve on Kaiser rolls. Yield: 4 burgers.