Most Charitable Celebrities Of 2012:
1. Taylor Swift donated $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame museum (the most ever given!).
2. Miley Cyrus donated and promoted Saving Spot! Rescue, a non-profit that is dedicated to finding dogs from high-kill shelters a home.
3. Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum have helped raise millions for the Rainforest Foundation.
4. Lady Gaga has personally donated $1.2 million for her Born This Way Foundation which help fights bullying for the LGBT community.
5. Justin Bieber's Believe Charity Drive raised over $1 million for charity, and he donated $100,000 to keep homeless kids in school.
6. Robin Roberts teamed up with BeTheMatch.org to spread awareness about bone marrow donation.
7. P!nk has done a ton of work for PETA and is a tremendous advocate of shelter adoption and animal rights.
8. LeBron James donated to Wheels for Education program which provides support and school supplies to 300 underprivileged elementary school children.
9. Selena Gomez's annual UNICEF concert raised $200,000 for children in Africa.
10. Ian Somerhalder founded the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, which works to unite people to positively impact the planet, and has done work for the Trevor Project.
What charitable causes have YOU donated to?