If you spend all day at work repeatedly checking out your Facebook news feed, you've probably noticed that people write the same things over and over again. It's always the same type of update.
Here are the nine types of Facebook updates you can't avoid ...
9. TMI update. There is no need to tell the Facebook world what you're doing every second of the day.
8. Liking everything. Some people get a little trigger happy with that Like button and need to let everyone know that they like days off and Glee.
7. YouTube videos.
6. Relationship status changes.
5. Song lyrics. Often people can't put into words how they feel so they plagiarize from a song.
2. Vague updates begging for attention.
1. Links to websites.
Courtesy of: Guyism.com