1. Be cool. Even if you want to mount your new special buddy every time you see them in the hallway; that’s a big don't. Do sneak a flirty glance and a wink to that office cutie to let him know you are thinking about him. If you're anyone with a pulse, you've been shooting flirty glances since you were 13, so being cool, should be easy for you.
2. Leave the drama outside. The best part about working with your new boyfriend or girlfriend is you get to see them all the time! Yeah! The worst part about working with them is you get to see them all the time. Ugh. Learn to be professional, even if you're arguing with your love. Do be in charge of your emotions. If you feel upset, go to the bathroom and take a few deep breaths to help calm you down. You don't want to make your other co-workers uncomfortable.
3. Be realistic. Sometimes things don't work out and people break up. Do you think you'll be able to stand working with this person if the relationship comes to an end? Will you be able to "emotionally handle" it if the demise comes and he starts dating Suzie-Q in accounting? Do realize that this is something you should really evaluate about yourself before you completely hand over your heart to the relationship.
4. Gush (but in small amounts.) Depending on how long you've worked at the company, you and your co-workers might be pretty tight when it comes to talking about relationships, and that’s great! But if all of a sudden the other part of your relationship is just a few desks away, you need to show some tact. Do keep the negative bit about your relationship out of the picture. If he leaves the toilet seat up and it drives you crazy, sweetly ask him to put it down, and don't talk about it with your co-workers. Do understand that you're now in the position to change how others view your new boyfriend, and it's not your place to do so, so don't.
5. Give yourself space. You're dating, you're working together, Sundays are spent in bed, and what else? You also go to lunch together everyday? Give it a break and quit smothering before you drive each other crazy! As a final tip, don't spend every waking moment together, it will keep things fresh and he will keep wanting more.