I'm not married yet....but I know for a fact I throw some of these at my boyfriend....oh well, sometimes we just get frustrated! ;)
1. I do everything around here! I know it sure feels that way but let me ask you this: Are you the one unclogging the garbage disposal or mowing the lawn? If you answered yes, then you're allowed to use this phrase forever and ever.
2. You're never here! He's probably never there because he's busy providing for your family. Give your husband a break.
3. Stop! You're doing it wrong! Husbands are damned if they do, and damned if they don't. So what if he's doing wrong? At least he's doing it.
4. Why do I always have to ask for your help? Because you do. The end.
5. I'm not your mother! Your husband may need some caring for but guess what? He's a happier and better man because of you.
6. You just don't get it! Poor husbands. They really get it slung at 'em sometimes (and not just by their kids). They know how hard we work, even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes.
7. I can't take it anymore! Men don't know what to do with this information. Are they supposed to hug you? Run and hide? Deep breath. Calm down. Be specific about what's bothering you.