Are you too afraid to tell the love of your life how you feel? Maybe these can help!
1. Touch your face and hair when you’re talking to them.
2. Touch them, casually, on the arm or knee when you’re talking to them.
3. Laugh at their jokes.
4. Touch their arm or knee when you laugh at their jokes.
5. Notice when their glass is empty, and always offer to fill it up or get them another.
6. Make eye contact from across the room at parties; smile.
7. If you get an inside joke going between just the two of you, bring it up as much as possible. Never let it die.
8. Say their name when you’re talking to them. (It’s true! People thrill at the sound of their own name — especially when uttered by someone they’re interested in.)
9. Find a common enemy: another party guest, an annoying guy at the bar, a broken jukebox, the lack of pizza joints in this part of town. It’s you two against the world.
10. If they mention an ex, or a date gone bad, tell them that they’re too good for that person, anyway.