The latest from Country USA management as of 1:30pm today...
We are again parking offsite.
WE WILL START THE PARKING OFF SITE AT AVIATION PLAZA at 1:30, NOT ON COUNTRY USA GROUNDS, OTHER THAN VIPS, HANDICAP, AND MOTORCYCLE!!!
2175 S. Koeller Street, Oshkosh, WI
This does not affect camping overflow parking.
We apologize but our grounds are still too wet to park. If we dont receive any additional rain we will attempt to park ON SITE Thursday through Saturday. We thank you for your continued support.
We will be starting parking in lots we have reserved throughout the city and shuttling people to and from. A few things to keep in mind.
- The fee will be the same. ($15 Wed-Sat)
- Make SURE you get your free safety bands when you pay your fee (6 per vehicle). This band changes each day.
- Keep track of what lot you are in so you are shuttled back to the same lot.
- If you choose to park on other sites other than our festival grounds and walk in, you will pay the $5 per person/$5 per day safety band fee.
- Safety Band tents are at two locations: By the waterfall or up by the boulevard before the main entrance tent.
- Remember EVERYONE must have one of the following: A safety band / VIP Band or Camping Band
IMPORTANT! There is no walkway on Washburn Street and IT IS NOT SAFE TO WALK. We recommend one of our lots and being shuttled. Even though it is an inconvenience, IT IS STILL SAFE.
We will update you regularly as parking lots start to fill up and direct you to the next lot. We will post on FB, our website and Y-100 promptly.
Again, 1:30 we will be starting to park at Aviation Plaza and NOT on our Country USA site OTHER THAN VIPS, HANDICAP, and MOTORCYCLES.
We appreciate your continued patience as we deal with the ground conditions.