THIS JUST IN FROM COUNTRY USA ...
Country USA will be parking off site today to everyone with the exception of VIP and Handicap. We have a dozen buses lined up for satellite parking shuttle and up to 20 more on hold if needed. The parking fee will be $15 and you will be given your Wednesday Safety/parking bands free when you are dropped off at the Country USA entrance near the waterfall. Pick up to transfer you back to the satellite parking lots will be at the same location where you were dropped off.
If you do not park at the satellite lots, as always you will be charged the $5 per person, per day fee at the Safety band tent. This tent is located BEFORE the alcohol wristband tent.
Below is a list of the parking lots we will be using in order and the addresses. We will announce on our website, and facebook as well as Y100 as we fill each lot and move to the next. If the grounds dry out by late evening we “may” begin to park back on our festival site. That would require a lot of sunshine, no rain and a prayer or two won’t hurt J
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience as we strive to make the best of the ground conditions and make your festival experience a pleasant one. Parking lot #1 will open between 1 and 1:30.
1) Aviation Plaza (2127 S. Koeller St) RED LOT
2) Wittman Field Airport (525 W 20th Ave) ORANGE LOT
2a) FVTC Spanbauer Lot (3601 Oregon St) BLUE LOT
3) YMCA (3302 W 20th Ave) GREEN LOT
4) Carl Traeger Middle School (3000 W 20th Ave) GRAY LOT
5) Oshkosh West High School (375 N. Eagle St) WHITE LOT
6) FVTC – Oshkosh (150 N. Campbell Rd) BROWN LOT
7) Sunnyview Expo (500 E Cty Rd Y) YELLOW LOT
8) Oshkosh North High School (1100 W Smith Ave) PURPLE LOT9) FVTC Appleton BLACK LOT