The beginning of summer is just around the corner and that means grilling season. Here are some tips to having an amazing barbecue this season.
1. Choose your cut of meat wisely
2. Flip your steaks only once and give them five minutes to rest after taking them off the grill
3. Barbecue your chicken on a beer can
4. If you don’t have a pizza stone, you can put the dough right on the grates
5. Add flavor to your fish by grilling on a cedar plank
6. Or place a Himalayan salt block on the grill
7. Use a BBQ wok to keep your veggies under control
8. Leave the sugary sauces until the very end. BBQ sauce burns, so put it on last
9. Use the grill to toast your buns. They make little toaster racks, buy some.
10. Always keep a spray bottle handy to knock down flare-ups