12 Things men really want in a woman! Really?
1. A Woman Who Will Let Him Impress Her—Sometimes, a man wants the opposite of most guys. He'd secretly love a girl that's bad at cooking so he can wow her with some of his home-cooked specialties.
2. A Woman Who Can Hold Her Own—He wants a girl who, if she's on a different page from him on something, can hold her own in a debate about it. Disagreements can keep things fun.
3. A Woman Who Goes With The Flow—Men want a woman who doesn't act like a child when things don't go her way. She's got to be able to lose occasionally and show grace and poise in those moments. And he does too.
4. A Woman Who Motives Me—A guy likes to get serious with a girl who pushes him to have a successful career. It motivates him when he talks to his girlfriend about work and she calls him out on being lazy or not doing everything he can to be the best at what he does. It really helps him stay focused, especially since the whole reason he's working is to be able to provide for a family one day."
5. A Woman Who Wants to Try New Things—Men want a girl with a sense of adventure because it keeps things interesting. No matter how fun a routine might be, it can get boring eventually. It's great to be with someone who's open to new things.
6. A Woman Who Lets Him Have Guy Time--It's important for a guy to find someone understanding who realizes and respects that there are certain things that make guys be guys. They might not always be interested in the same things as women and might sometimes need their own guy time. As you move closer together in the relationship, certain things will start to happen as a unit and you'll be a team, but it's still key to him to have someone who allows and understands those differences.
7. A Woman Who Trusts Him—A man needs a woman who's trusting and doesn't get jealous easily. It shows him she's confident in the relationship and in herself.
8. A Strong Woman—A guy will really fall for someone who has gone through their own trials or tribulations and come out on top as a better person. It's a real test of character.
9. A Woman His Friends Like—He wants to lock down a girl that gets along with his friends. It's really important because friends can see through the BS that he can't when he's too infatuated with you. So if you can sway his boys and have them tell him you’re cool, it will definitely be a win.
10. A Woman Who Loves Him For Him--Above all, a guy wants a girl who can deal with his faults and love him for who he is, even on his worst days.
11. A Smart Woman--Smart is sexy, so knowledge that eclipses his own would be amazing.
12. A Woman Who Supports Him--More than anything, he wants support. He's rather have a woman back him in the things he's passionate about that she doesn't have in common with him. She doesn't need to love motorcycles and MMA, but if she understands and gives unconditional support even with the differences, it can really make for a healthy relationship.