Another stupid idea!
Doctors are warning teens against takng the "cinnamon challenge".
It's the latest dangerous prank that's gone viral on YouTube videos which has led to hospitalizations and calls to poison centers.
The prank involves daring someone to swallow a spoonful of ground cinnamon in 60 seconds without water. But the spice is caustic, so trying to gulp it down can cause choking, throat irritation, breathing trouble and even collapsed lungs.
At least 30 teens needed medical attention last year after taking the challenge.
The number of poison control center calls about teens doing the prank has increased from 51 in 2011 to 222 last year.
Cinnamon is made from tree bark and contains cellulose fibers that don't easily break down. When cinnamon gets into the lungs, it can cause scarring.