hey guys, I wanted to thank everyone for the huge amount of support that I have received already. Unfortunately, I can't comment on this
situation as this is an ongoing legal matter. It means a lot to me to have your support during this time
Country singer Billy Currington has been indicted on charges of making terrorist threats against an elderly man.
A Savannah judge issued a bench warrent has been issued for Billy after a Chatham County grand jury found "sufficient evidence" against him, reports CNN.
Though the prosecutor did not give any other details about the allegations, TMZ reports that the 39-year-old singer allegedly chased down 70-year-old tour boat captain Charles Ferrelle, and threatened to F*** him up and kill him, on April 15th
Police told local news station WSAV that Currington and Ferrelle had a verbal argument at a dock owned by the singer, and when Farrelle reportedly moved to a nearby dock, Currington boarded his own boat, followed him to a public dock and began to threaten the elderly man.
According to the police report, Farrelle told the cops:
"If I hadn't gotten into my slip fast enough, I believe [Currington] would have run me over."
Reps for the singer have not commented on the charges, but Currington did post a message via Twitter, writing:
Tall, round 3 Quart container with a lid
- Better quality paper towels (the cheap paper towels don't work well on a dirty bottom)
- Knife to cut the paper towel roll in two
- Baby shampoo
- Baby oil
1. Cut a paper towel roll in half so you have two short rolls.
2. Set one roll inside the canister. Set the other half aside for next time.
3. Combine and stir together:
1 1/2 cup hot tap water
2 Tablespoon baby shampoo
2 Tablespoon baby oil
4. Pour the liquid mixture over the top of the paper towel roll. As the liquid soaks through, the moisture will loosen the cardboard center making it easy to pull out. If you get lucky, it will bring with it the end of the paper towel roll. If not, carefully pull on the wipes in the center to get the sequence going.
5. Pull out the amount of paper towels (from the center) that are needed. Reseal after each use.
6. If the wipes are not wet enough or the lid doesn't get put back on, just add more water. If the wipes are too moist, leave the lid off for a little while.
**If you are out of the diaper stage, these work great for cleaning up messy hands and faces when you are on the go. You can also use this mixture to re-wet purchased baby wipes.
Gwyneth Paltrow is under fire after collaborating on a string bikini line for children that she is selling on her GOOP website.
The Melissa Odabash for GOOP “exclusive kids New York bikini set,” retails for $45 and the skimpy string bikini is modeled by a little girl on the GOOP website.
Experts say the bikini set sexualizes young, innocent kids.
1. “We could go out of business before your big day"--Wedding spending fell 32% during the recession. After recovering, spending is now flattening out. In 2012, the average wedding cost $25,656, an increase of just $25 over 2011. That's causing some vendors to close up shop—without event telling their clients! IBusinesses don’t have to announce they’re having financial trouble, so it’s up to the couples to protect themselves. When possible, they should put deposits on a credit card. The Fair Credit Billing Act offers a refund if services or items paid for aren’t delivered.
2. “Inspiration boards? More like unrealistic-expectation boards”--Couples say planning websites and online inspiration boards have put on more pressure for making their day special. Pinterest.com had more than 30 million unique visitors in March. Two of the 10 most popular boards are wedding-related, with Wedding Gifts (No. 9) and DIY Your Wedding (No. 10). Weddings also represent 4.9% of popular pins, which mostly feature photos that set the bars very high. Part of the problem is that “handmade” favors and decorations that show up on inspiration boards are crafted by a team of wedding stylists, not the bride. Inspiration boards can help kickstart ideas, but brides and grooms should focus on a few big elements, like picking a talented photographer, or finding a gorgeous venue that doesn’t need much decoration. They should also avoid dealing with little details for every part of the celebration.
3. “We’ll punish you for those heightened expectations.”—More vendors are charging for high expectations. Prices have a 20% to 25% “marriage markup”compared with the cost to rent the same space for a Sweet 16 or to buy floral centerpieces for an anniversary party. The industry has helped create a "bridezilla" character, they encourage that behavior and then charge you for it. The markups and fees mean it's important for couples to compare costs at different vendors.
4. “Tax and tip not included.”--Service charges can be confusing. They are usually automatically added to vendors’ contracts, but they're not usually a gratuity. It’s on the couple to ask or they'll have to risk a last-minute scramble for cash to tip the banquet manager, servers and bartenders.
5. “The ballroom you chose only permits ‘approved vendors’ — that cost more.”--Arrangements between wedding vendors can push costs higher by not letting couples negotiate. Couples need to ask planners and venues about their pricing and how they source the vendors they work with.
6. “Hope you’re running on schedule. We’ve overbooked.”--Brides and grooms might think theirs is the only wedding on that day, but that might not be the case. Other problems that can happen: You might not get the quality expected if a florist throws together the centerpieces or a cake baker hands off decorating to an assistant. With venues, schedules can also be tight. If a hotel has other events, your vendors might not be allowed to arrive beforehand to set up. And if there’s another wedding at the church, there might not be much time to delay the ceremony if guests are delayed by traffic. Not holding on to a schedule could lead to overtime fees or less time spent celebrating. Ask how many weddings a vendor takes on per day or weekend.
7. “This award isn’t exactly an Oscar.”--Couples searching for a great venue or cake baker might be surprised to find they have some award-winning candidates to choose from. WeddingWire.com has “Bride’s Choice Awards,” The Knot.com has “Best of Weddings,” and local chambers of commerce and bridal vendor guides also hand out awards. But winners aren’t always the best. What you don’t know is that vendors can sometimes buy those awards. The entrants might be limited to advertising vendors or through “editor’s picks” instead of votes from brides and grooms. Even if the vote is based just on couples’ votes and reviews, there are fake ratings. At TheKnot.com, awards go to vendors that have regularly received positive reviews from real brides.
8. “Do sweat the small stuff — or at least the price tag on the small stuff.”--Too much attention to detail can break the budget. Couples spend an average of $322 on table centerpieces, $294 on reception decorations, $206 on favors and $70 on escort place cards. The best thing to do is to simplify and focus on the big picture.
9. “We’re eying your bling.”--A flashy engagement ring can lead to a bigger wedding bill. Vendors create proposals based on what they think you need. They judge you by your ability to pay and sometimes lead you toward more expensive things. Vendors can also get a sense of your finances from the church or reception site you’ve picked.
10. “Every artist was first an amateur, and many still are."--There’s a good chance that some of the vendors couples come across haven’t worked many weddings or have little or no professional experience. Review each vendor’s resume, look for details about years in the field, training completed and professional associations joined. Ask for recently married couples as references and meet the vendors face to face before you sign any contracts.
1. He doesn’t have friends he shares and communicates with regularly, like you do--Women are relational creatures by nature, so they tell their friends all about the men they date. But men don’t act this way at all. Instead, they have what's called "arm’s-length’ relationships" where men bond with one another while watching sports, attending concerts or even through their jobs, but they don’t talk about their stresses, relationships and family drama over coffee or a long walk like women do. But when they’re seriously dating, men want a type of partner they can have these intimate conversations with. When women share their personal details with their girlfriends, men feel like they have violated the relationship between the two of them, which is why they shut down and get mad. If you share your love life’s ups and downs with a trusted confidante, make it someone who won’t spill your dirt to anyone else and don’t tell your man you’ve spilled it, either.
2. He doesn’t care about little irrelevant details in your story — just get to the point—Have you ever felt annoyed by the blank expression on his face when you’re telling him about your day, your vacation plans, or voicing thoughts on redecorating your apartment? Men talk and prefer to be spoken to in what's called "man-speak". It's a simple, direct language that any other man understands. A man also wishes that the woman he’s dating could understand it just as easily. With "man-speak”, guys don’t fill their stories and conversations with unnecessary details to get their point across. When women do it, it confuses, frustrates or even intimidates the men who are listening to them. Understand that when a man speaks to you this way, he’s not keeping anything a secret, that’s just the way they communicate.
3. He likes commands, not questions, during conversation—The quickest way to shut your man down quickly is with a “why” question. Asking him something like, “Why aren’t you talking to me?” or “Why are you mad at me?” will make him shut down. Asking a man "why" questions will make him feel like he’s in trouble and put him on the defensive. Try giving him a command instead. Men like things to be simple and laid out for them clearly. Think of the guy as a four-year-old who also shaves. Most adult men can be summed up like that; they pout, act like kids, and sometimes even throw a temper tantrum. A man wants to know that he’s attractive, smart and can get things done by you--that’s it. So instead of asking, “why are you mad at me?”, tell him: “Tell me more about what’s upsetting you.”
4. Making first date chit-chat is painful for him--Most men want a first date where there’s an activity involved because they’re not always good at talking or comfortable with immediate intimacy. That’s why they’d prefer a first-date with something for them to focus on, like a ball game or a trip to the amusement park. If an activity-based date isn’t an option for you, suggest a “casual cup of coffee” date where there’s less pressure involved with keeping his side of the conversation going. He’ll open up as he grows more comfortable with you later on.
5. He’d like (and might even expect) to jump into bed on the first date—The number-one thing a man won’t tell you is his agenda for getting you into the bedroom. For most guys, dates are a good time that usually leads to sex. Most guys expect to have sex on a first date and a lot of women are happy to do it. So is jumping into bed on the first date a good idea? It depends. If you’re a woman who is OK with it, you can expect to have a good short-term relationship with the guy. Everything will go smoothly for a while, but eventually, he will leave.
But a man who’s looking for a long-term relationship isn’t going to like a woman who doesn’t mind sleeping with him on the first date. Instead, he’ll have his fun and keep doing whatever he likes until he finds someone who’s different, like a woman who he thinks is a keeper for him.
A woman’s game plan for shouldn’t involve playing games. Instead, put your focus on being smart. Dating smart means acting in a way that lets you see if a man cares about you or if he's just interested in having sex. When you sleep with someone too quickly, you don’t get the chance to figure out who he really is and what he really wants from your date. By being different from almost all the other women he sees, you’ll make him want to be with you.
~~Kenny Chesney visited "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday and downed several shots of rum. He also performed his current single, “Pirate Flag.”
A 7-year-old boy from Casselton, N.D. was reunited with his dead father’s favorite shirt after Delta Airlines employees went above and beyond the call of duty.
His dad died two years ago when he fell hanging Christmas lights. The Nike shirt he was wearing that day has become the boy’s prized possession. He takes it everywhere he goes, sprays his dad’s cologne on it, and cuddles up with it and sings “the daddy song to go to bed.”
But on a recent Delta flight as they hurried to get off the plane he accidentally left it behind. They didn’t notice until they were in the car on their way home.
His mom called the Delta 800 number, and that employee called all over looking for the shirt.
Eventually the cleaning crew got in touch with the family to double check their seat numbers and they ended up digging through the trash. And after 30-minutes of digging, they found the shirt!
They family drove back and got the shirt, crying the entire way.
An 8-year-old boy who is ill with a rare genetic disorder, scored a touchdown for his favorite football team and it was all caught on video over the weekend.
In East Carolina University's final practice game of the spring season, Noah Roberts ran the ball 69 yards into the end zone.
After completing the touchdown, Noah was held high in the air as both teams chanted his name in emotional scenes.
Roberts has neurofibromatosis, a genetic condition that attacks the brain and spinal cord. Only one in 40,000 children are affected by it, and Noah has already had several tumors removed from his body.
His mother says that the doctors have not given any timeline or prognosis for their son, but there is no cure.
Check out the idea of considering romance from the perspective of a cat or a dog.
If you're dating a "cat," their idea of romance is the thought behind the act.
A cat person feels that romance proves that you were thinking of him or her before you walked into the room, so they get all warm and fuzzy inside when you bring home flowers, make dinner reservations or send a thoughtful card.
If you're dating a "dog," then their idea of romance is being told that he/she is a "good dog."
“Dogs” feel loved and more open to intimacy when you praise them for their accomplishments or express how much you appreciate them.
The potential conflict of not dating the same animal as yourself comes from dogs not thinking about things or people in advance and from cats not showing appreciation for their “dog” partners.
1/2 gallon of Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 c table salt
1/2 tsp Dawn liquid dish soap
Mix above ingredients in a spray bottle.
Spray weeds thoroughly.
1/2 gallon for around $6.40
Works better than Round Up - kills weeds on 1st application.
The Dawn dish soap strips the weed of its protective oils so the vinegar can work with deadly force. Safe to use a yard used by pets
Im trying it immediately!!!
A list of celebrities who go by their fake names has been released and you might be surprised to hear the birth names of some of your favorite stars.
• Allen Konigsberg changed his name to Woody Allen
• Nicolas Cage is actually Nicolas Coppola.
• You might know Vincent Damon Furnier better by his stage name Alice Cooper.
• Whoopi Goldberg was born as Caryn Johnson.
• Terry Jean Bollete is the man known as Hulk Hogan
• Lawrence Harvey Zeigler just doesn’t have the same ring to it as Larry King.
• You might think Chuck Norris was incapable of being named anything else, but he was born as Carlos Ray.
• Gordon Sumner thought he felt more like a Sting
• Destiny Hope Cyrus might sound more fake than real, but that is the actually birth name of Miley Cyrus.
• Alan Alda simplified things when he changed his name from Alphonso D’Abruzzo
• Movie star Jodie Foster was born with the moniker Alicia Christian Foster.
• Ever wonder why Steven Tyler’s daughter Chelsea has the last name Tallarico? Because the Aerosmith rockstar was actually born Steven Victor Tallarico.
• Joaquin Phoenix was born with a much more normal name:Joaquin Rafael Bottom.
• Mark Vincent must have thought that Vin Diesel was a more action star name.
• Bruce Willis’ real name is actually Walter!
When you give a woman underwear she likes, it has a powerful effect on her, but keep in mind that it needs to be the right kind of undies, and it must come at the right point in the relationship.
Here are a few simple pieces of advice to help you get major relationship points.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT TIME
There’s really only one hard-and-fast rule about the right point in a relationship to get lingerie for a woman: You can only do it after you’ve slept with her. Do it any sooner and and the perv alert will instantly go off in her head.
And whatever you do, avoid giving her underthings on her birthday, because she wants something that she can show off to her friends.
DON’T BE CREEPY
If you’re self-conscious about being surrounded by lingerie in a store, you may skulk around, avoid eye contact, and refuse help. Instead, walk right up to a sales associate and say, “I’m looking for something for my girlfriend/wife.” She’ll take it from there.
FIT THE STYLE TO HER PERSONALITY
If she’s a jeans and t-shirts kind of girl, stick with something simple and elegant like a lace boyshort and matching camisole.
If she’s wild in the bedroom, get her something costume-y like a corset, thong, and garters.
If she’s shy or self-conscious about her body, get a sheer teddy and full-coverage underwear.
DON’T GET NUDE
Nude is the most popular color of intimate apparel a woman buys herself, so avoid giving that color as a gift. It feels too practical and everyday.
SPEND MONEY ON RED
Many women love red or hot-pink — especially on Valentine’s Day — but be warned: If you’re not buying high-end stuff, lingerie in those colors can easily look cheap and tacky once it’s on.
So skip the mall and try a boutique, where everything will be of higher quality and save you from sending her a message that you want her to look trashy.
WHEN IN DOUBT, BET ON BLACK
It’s flattering next to all skin tones, it’s slimming, and it’s always classic while remaining sexy. Bottom line: It’ll look good wrapped in tissue paper when you present it, it’ll look good on her, and it’ll look good in a heap on the floor next to the bed.